We are excited to welcome you back to the Barrie Ruby Club with our Return to Play Plan in place as approved by Rugby Ontario and the Ministry of Health.Check out our COVID-19 Return to Play Info Here
Fall Registration is now open for all age groups. (Starting Sept 7)
Mondays & Wednesday
6:00pm–7:15 PM for U06/U08/U10/U12/U14 – Warm-up Followed by Flag Rugby Game Play. Location to be announced
Tuesdays & Thursdays
5:30pm – 6:30 pm for U16/U18, 7:00pm – 8:00 pm for U19 / Senior Men & Women. Location to be announced
Barrie RFC have been working hard on our Return to Play Plan to create protocols to ensure the safety of our members, our coaches and our community which includes the following:
· All members and coaches MUST be registered through Sportslomo and MUST complete the Player Attestation Form Online prior to every training session. –See the website for Player Attestation Instructions
· Upon arrival players enter the field closest to the Parking lot entrance and MUST Check-In at a Sanitation Station, located field side, to ensure members have filled out the player attestation form to complete tracing attendance.
· At the start of each session the coaches will review physical distancing protocols with players.
· Any players that do not adhere to the physical distancing protocols will be asked to leave the training session.
· Players are asked to come prepared for training as the city of Barrie changerooms, showers and washrooms will be closed.
· Players are asked to bring their own water to each rugby session as it will not be provided, and players are asked not to share their water bottles with other players during any training session.
· After training, members are requested to leave the field in a timely manner to the parking lot area.
· All balls and equipment will be cleaned after each session and the washroom facilities will be sanitized on a regular basis.
· Coaches will complete the World Rugby Return to Play Awareness module. Players are also encouraged to complete their certification à World Rugby COVID Certification
· We have also added a Covid-19 safety coordinator. The Safety Coordinator will be responsible for liaising with Rugby Ontario, Rugby Canada and other relevant stakeholders in relation to the Club’s response to COVID-19.
· Additional details will be provided from your Coaches.
Fees (no refunds for fall season)
U6-U12 – $105.00
U14-U19 – $130.00
Senior Players – $135.00
We look forward to providing a fun and active rugby experience to all new and returning players.
Men’s and Women’s
Junior teams: Boys U18, U16, U14 and Girls U18, U16, U14.
Youth: Rep U12, U10 Co-ed, U12, U10, U8, U6.
Get started on the Activate Injury Prevention Program developed by World Rugby and significantly reduce your risk of soft tissue injuries and concussions – Here’s a link to an info page developed by our Director of Risk and Safety.
Stay upto date on everything #skyblue.
Browse a selection of photographs from our amazing club Volunteers.
Check out our club promotional material from Simcoe County